Click here to visit my Facebook profile.

Friday, March 12, 2010

march 11, 2010

Wow, what a long day; yet, what a good day. My day today started with waking up at around eight a.m. I ate breakfast at the house (lower east side), got on the computer a bit, then left for a car place (northwest side) to see if they could fix my alarm. They weren't able to, so I decided I'd get it fixed later. I then drove down to one of my old workplaces (southwest side) to visit some former coworkers and to check if any job opportunities may lie in the near future. After that, I drove back to the east side to apply for some jobs at some restaurants around where I live, and a couple others a little farther out east. I then drove home, grabbed some stuff, then left to go get gas, then off to Logan's (northeast side) for lunch with mom, Michelle, Linda, Adam, and my new nephew, Evan (more about him in a future post).

After a delicious lunch and good conversation, I drove down to IUPUI (downtown) for a class, after which, I drove home (east side). Soon after I got there, I left again to get some cash out of the ATM, grab a little McDonald's for dinner, than go to a house in Fishers (northeast side) for an Andrew Osenga house show - which was awesome, by the way. After some good music and some socializing and purchasing of merchandise, I took a nice short (one hour) drive from Fishers (northeast side) to Greenwood (far south side) for some volleyball and eventually some food at the Dubs. After the Dubs was a little more volleyball, than back home (east side) to update some financial data, check Facebook, and write this post.

All in all, I was up for 19 and a half hours, inquired about jobs at six places, had my last class before spring break, helped a guy named Mack jump his van, stopped at a total of 21 places, and drove somewhere in the vicinity 160 miles.

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blogger

f