Click here to visit my Facebook profile.

Monday, March 8, 2010

the theory of increasing ridiculousness

I have started developing a new theory. It started when I heard that some "experts" say that a man cannot move on emotionally in a relationship until he has slept with the woman. Once I heard this, I simultaneously thought and said, "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

I call it the Theory of Increasing Ridiculousness. The theory will state that once someone says the phrase, "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever (insert adjective)," there always will be something down that person's path of life to which that person will utter the same phrase, thus, making THAT thing even more ridiculous than the previous one.

Some groups of people, however, are exempt from this theory, not because it doesn't apply to them, but because the chances of it applying to them are very rare. These groups include, but are not limited to: war veterans, martians, stuffed animals, the Batman symbol, people above age 93.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blogger

f